Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce
Infuse the cinnamon and spices from our Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce to make an easy and unforgettably flavorful cranberry sauce.
- Chile Negro & Hibiscus Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- ½ cup SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 12 ounce bag of fresh Cranberries
- In a medium sized pot bring water and sugar to a boil, stirring with a whisk until sugar is dissolved. Add orange juice and SALSAOLOGY Chile Negro & Hibiscus Sauce and stir to mix all ingredients well.
- Add cranberries and lower heat so that cranberry sauce is cooking at a simmer. Stir occasionally until berries pop and soften to your desired texture. Cool and transfer to serving bowl.
This can be made at least 2 days in advance. Keep covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.