Grilled Pork Chops with Peaches
One of the best things about grilling season is all the flavors that are highlighted by cooking over open fire. But know; that perfect char flavor isn’t exclusively reserved for meats. Here we grill juicy summer ripe peaches that caramelize just right to pair with the flavors of the smoky grilled pork chops and our Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce. Prefer nectarines or apricots? Have at it, you won’t be disappointed!
- 4 Pork Chops; Bone In
- ½ Cup plus extra for the table SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Peaches; ripe, cut in half and pit removed
- Season pork chops with salt and transfer to a resealable plastic bag or a glass pan. In a small bowl, combine SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce with olive oil then pour sauce mix into bag and ensure all the pork chops are covered in sauce. Refrigerate and allow chops to marinade for at least 60 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Light and preheat grill. Remove pork chops from bag and place on grill. Turning occasionally, cook pork chop until cooked through, approximately 12 minutes and thermometer reads 135°F. Transfer chops to a board or platter and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Toss peaches with some olive oil in a small bowl and season with a pinch of salt. Place peaches cut side down on grill and cook until they begin to soften and char, about 5 minutes. Serve peaches on platter with pork chops and additional sauce for the table.
Number of servings (yield): 4