Roasted Vegetable Tacos
When it comes to tacos, roasted vegetables are a great alternative to meat.
- ½ pound Baby Carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- ½ pound Brussel Sprouts, stems cut off and sprouts sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 pound Russet Potato, peeled and diced medium
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 jar (12 ounces) SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- Red Cabbage, shredded
- 6 ounces Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the carrots, Brussels sprouts and potatoes in a medium bowl and toss to coat vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Remove Brussels sprouts and place on a sheet tray, spaced apart in a single layer.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce to carrots and potatoes and mix thoroughly to coat. Transfer to the sheet tray, spaced apart in a single layer.
- Roast vegetables until fork tender, approximately 15-20 minutes. Remove sheet tray from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- To assemble tacos, warm up tortillas and fill with roasted veggies, red cabbage, queso fresco and an extra drizzle of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce.