Vegetarian Three Bean Chili
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Black Beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can Kidney Beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can Navy Beans
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Jar SALSAOLOGY Tres Chiles & Mezcal Sauce
- topping options:
- Red onion, diced
- Avocado, slices
- Queso fresco or grated cheddar cheese
- Cilantro, chopped
- Sour cream
- Place 1.5 cups of black beans with ½ cup of vegetable stock in a blender and puree to a smooth consistency, set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining black beans, kidney beans, and navy beans together.
- Pour jar of SALSAOLOGY Tres Chiles & Mezcal Sauce and remaining vegetable stock into a large pot. Add bean puree to pot and mix well. Turn heat on to medium low and bring pot to a simmer.
- Add remaining beans to pot and combine well. Season with salt to taste and allow chili to simmer, stirring often for about 45 minutes.
- Serve chili in bowls, and garnish with favorite toppings.
mix it up
Got freshly cooked beans? Use them! Also feel free to use your favorite type of bean combination.
Number of servings (yield): 4-6 cups of chili or 2-4 bowls of chili.