Peach & Burrata Salad
peach & burrata salad
This recipe is simply designed so that we can enjoy summer’s wonderful bounty. Baking the peaches with our Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce gives just enough zest and subtle smoky spice to highlight the juicy sweetness of summer peaches. And voila! You have yourself the perfect summer salad.
- 2 large Peaches, sliced in half and pit removed
- 4 tablespoons SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce
- 2 cup Baby Arugula
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 8 ounces Burrata Cheese ball
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 1 tablespoon of SALSAOLOGY Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce on each peach halve. Place in a baking pan and bake in oven until peaches are tender, approximately 20-25 minutes. Allow peaches to cool.
- In a bowl, combine baby arugula with olive oil and season with salt. Transfer arugula salad to a serving plate, arrange roasted peaches on top and spread out Burrata cheese pieces throughout the salad. If desired, drizzle additional sauce over completed salad and serve.
mix it up
Fresh Mozzarella cheese can be substituted for Burrata cheese.
Number of servings (yield): 4